Thursday, 17 April 2014

BlueBird Birthday


This is a birthday card that I made last year for my mum. She loves the colour blue if that wasn't obvious.

This was a large 8 x 8 card that I made from 2 sheets of Baja Breeze Cardstock. I used quite a few stamp sets for this Papaya Collage, Nature Walk, Mixed Bunch + Matching Punch and the Vintage Vogue Roller. All of these were stamped in Baja Breeze or Marina Mist Ink. I also used the Victoria Crochet Trim and a Doily from my stash. The frame from Papaya Collage was stamped and embossed with clear powder onto Marina Mist Card stock and a Very Vanilla Stamped layer added behind. The doily was spritzed with various shades of blue marker and the Vanilla Shimmer smooch spray. Finally I added a few pearls for extra decoration.

Thanks For Looking

No comments:

Post a Comment