Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Sorry No Posts


I apologise for having been such a bad blogger lately but what with flu, xmas, a long lost relative and a new neice things have been a bit hectic lately. I resolve to try and do better this year (one resolution I hope to keep!).


This is a card I made for a work friends birthday just before christmas and when I made it I realised I had also followed a team challenge brief set by Kathy. The team challenge was to make a card using only a SU roller and a greeting. The calendar is something I made quite a few of as gifts this year and was an idea that Abi showed me.


I used Taken With Teal and Whisper White Card Stock and Inks, Silver Embossing Powder and the Circle and Scallop Circle Punches. Roller used is So Swirly, Sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations Stamp Set.
Calendar uses Pocket Silhouettes and retired hostess set sentiment.


Thanks for looking more soon. x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I love those calendars too!
    Happy New Year.
    Kathy x

    ReplyDelete