Saturday, 9 January 2010

Funky Friday # 40


Woo Hoo! How organised am I? Not only have I completed the first sketch Funky Friday Challenge but this is also my Valentine's swap for the next team meeting! I know scary isn't it - I'm sure this organisation won't last long.
For this card I used Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Pretty In Pink Card Stock. Chocolate Chip 5/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Pretty In Pink Ink, Silver Embossing Powder and Stamps from the Love You Much and Sealed with A Kiss Stamp Sets.
The new and improved Funky Friday Challenges are set every week by Abi and the other members of her design team and alternate between colour, sketch and theme click here to join in the fun!
Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. very cute!! thanks for joining in steph!! :) x see you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Thanks so much for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, reminds me I should have started my swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Haven't done my swaps yet either! So much for my new years resolution to be more organised! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Well done for being so organised.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete