Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Funky Friday # 39

I know Christmas is over but as I was so behind on my Funky Friday Challenge posts and the colours Bravo Burgandy, Handsome Hunter, Old Olive and Real Red just screamed Christmas at me I thought I'd get started now for this year!

For this card I used Burgandy, Hunter, Olive and Red Inks to create a wreath using stamps from the Autumn Days and Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Sets. The sentiment is from a retired hostess set and is embossed in gold onto a Very Vanilla and Bravo Burgandy Circle. This matted onto Burgandy and Handsome Hunter Layers and the card is finished with some ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Thats really pretty steph love the way you layered the different pocket silhouette stamps it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that realy is early! Maybe if I do 10 cards a month throughout the year I'll be done by Christmas (It'll never happen)! lol. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete