Monday, 11 January 2010

Funky Friday # 38

This the card I finally made for Abi's Funky Friday Challenge. We had to use Lavendar Lace, Pretty In Pink, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla and Creamy Caramel.
I used the Cupcake Wheel with embossing ink to create a background on my Pretty In Pink and Very Vanilla C/S. Then I embossed using clear and silver powder.
Main Image was stamped on Creamy Caramel, Lavender and Pink C/s and then layered up to create the finished cupcake. Finished off with a little Close To Cocoa and Dazzling Diamonds on the icing. Sentimet stamped in Lavender Lace is from the Whimsical Words Sale - A- Bration Set. This was layered onto mats of Pretty in Pink and Lavendar Lace.
I finished this off with a paper ribbon created using the Eyelet Border Punch and a strip of Chocolate Chip C/S.
Thanks for looking




2 comments: