Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Birthday Silhouettes






This is card I made for Lisa another member of Abi's fabulous downline. I wasn't sure about the colour combo at first but am quite pleased with way it turned out. Lisa sent me a lovely birthday card using similar colours so I took my inspiration from that.
For this I used Very Vanilla, Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip C/S. Elegant Eggplant, Taken With Teal and Chocolate Chip Inks. Sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations and main design uses the wonderfully versatile Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set.
The Card is finished using Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon and Chocolate Chip Card Strip embellished using the Eyelet Border Punch.
Thanks for looking.




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the way you've also decorated the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the colour combo is great = best wishes Lelsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, thank you for this lovely card. Sorry for not thanking you before. I love these colours and its great to see another way of using this stamp set. Great touch with the envelope and inside of the card too!

    ReplyDelete