Monday, 9 November 2009

Autumn Garden Bagalope

This is one of the make and takes we did at my last workshop. Its a larger version of a Bagalope Abi showed me the first time I met her and one of my favourite projects. When finished this will hold a 6"x 6" Scrapbook Album or one of the new Art Journals and makes a lovely gift.

This one I created using an A4 Envelope, 2 Sheets of Very Vanilla Cardstock, Leaves A La Carte Jumbo Roller, Eyelet Border Punch and the Autumn Days Stamp set. My ladies had a lot of fun decorating their bags using the Touch of Naure, Lovely As A Tree, Pocket Silhouettes and Autumn Days Sets and not one was the same which is one of the reasons I love workshops!

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. wow beautiful!!!!! really wish i had this set!! I'm so glad you love workshops!! i really enjoy them too it's so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the images and color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Such wonderful colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really dressed up your envelope and made it special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete