Thursday, 24 September 2009

Funky Friday # 34

Woo Hoo! I am finally up to date with Abi's Funky Friday Challenges sorry it took so long Abi.

In this challenge we had to use Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Basic Black.

I used Cardstock in Vary Vanilla, Regal Rose and Rose Red.

The main image is from the Blooming With Beauty Stamp Set and coloured with So Saffron, Rose Red and Regal Rose Markers. The sentiment is taken from the Sincere Saluations. I used my Divine Swirl embossing folder and some Very Vanilla 5/8 Grosgrain ribbon to finish this card.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. love the card the flower stamp is just gorjuss - best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous wish i was upto date with the challenges :) thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you, I'm nowhere near up to date! Stunning card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card! I love it.
    I wan't that stamp set just for that flower. I'm trying to justify the price for only one stamp! Maybe if I don't let the husband know?

    ReplyDelete